How can you assist older adults downsize, relocate or modify their homes, if you are not also helping to keep them safe during the process? This NASMM Cornerstone course offers best practices for creating a safe living environment for your senior client and the people around them, as well as a safe working environment for you and your staff.
- Understand the critical safety issues Senior Move Managers and their staff encounter while working with older adult clients.
- Learn how to create a work environment employing fall prevention principles.
- Explore safety issues specific to working with individuals with dementia.
- Discover the potential to reduce legal and Worker's Compensation claims by implementing safety "best practices."
- Obtain resources for additional strategies and support regarding safety issues.
- Identify safety best practices to incorporate into your senior move business.
Or purchase the Four (4) course bundle (Ethics, Safety, Moving Industry 101, and Contracts & Liability): $189 — BEST VALUE!