The Barry Izsak ~ Peg Guild Professional Development Scholar Program was established in 2013 to help NASMM members who would like to attend the NASMM Annual Conference. The NASMM Board will select two (2) scholars who will receive a complimentary conference registration for the 2024 conference. This year's recipients will receive a full conference registration for NASMM 2024 and a three night stay at the Fairmont Millennium Park Hotel in downtown Chicago, IL.
- The deadline to submit a scholars applications is Tuesday, April 30, 2024. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after this date will not be considered. No exceptions.
- Applicant must understand the scholars program provides complimentary full-conference registration to the recipient, and three (3) nights hotel lodging. All other conference-related expenses, including pre-conference workshops, transportation, additional hotel nights, food, etc., must be paid by the recipient.
- Scholar awards are not transferable and can only be used for the Conference for which it is awarded.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant's company must be a current NASMM Member (provisional or general member) for a minimum of 6 consecutive months by the date application is submitted.
- Employees of NASMM Members ARE eligible and ENCOURAGED to apply.
- Applicant must demonstrate the reasons why you would like to attend NASMM 2024. Need based applicants are welcome, but not required. Please provide as much information as possible.
- Applicant should able to demonstrate their commitment to advancing NASMM on a local, virtual, or national level.
- Please complete this application in its entirety. Incomplete forms will not be considered. Applications must be submitted to NASMM no later than Tuesday, April 30, 2024.
- Applicants must upload a 90 second video outlining why they would like to be considered for the scholarship.
- When creating your video, do not mention your name, company name or location of your company.
- Applicants must upload a .jpg photo of themselves.
NASMM Board Members or employees of their companies are not eligible for this scholarship. Employees of NASMM Industry Partners are also not eligible to apply for the scholarship.