The Barry Izsak ~ Peg Guild Professional Development Scholarship was established in 2013 to help NASMM members who might otherwise not be able to attend the NASMM Annual Conference for financial or other extenuating circumstances. The NASMM Board will select two (2) scholarship recipients who will receive a complimentary conference registration for the next conference. This year's recipients will receive a full conference registration for NASMM 2022 and a three night stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
- The deadline to submit a scholarship applications is Friday, June 10. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after this date will not be considered. No exceptions.
- Applicant must understand this scholarship provides complimentary full-conference registration to the recipient, and three (3) nights hotel lodging. All other conference-related expenses, including pre-conference workshops, transportation, additional hotel nights, food, etc., must be paid by the recipient.
- Scholarship awards are not transferable and can only be used for the Conference for which it is awarded.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant's company must be a current NASMM Member (provisional or general member) for a minimum of 12 consecutive months by the date application is submitted.
- Employees of NASMM Members are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must demonstrate circumstances (financial or otherwise) that would make it difficult for her/him to pay for a conference registration. Please provide as much information as possible.
- Please complete this application in its entirety. Incomplete forms will not be considered. Applications must be submitted to NASMM no later than Friday, June 10, 2022.
- Applicants must upload a 90 second video outlining why they would like to be considered for the scholarship.
- When creating your video, do not mention your name, company name or location of your company.
- Applicants must upload a .jpg photo of themselves.
NASMM Board Members or employees of their companies are not eligible for this scholarship. Employees of NASMM Industry Partners are also not eligible to apply for the scholarship.