When will registration open? What are the registration rates?
Registration is open now.
- Value Rates are available until May 15.
- Early Bird Registration is open between May 16 and July 31.
- Regular rates are in effect from August 1 – September 15.
What does my registration fee include?
- Your conference rate covers all education sessions, breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; lunch on Friday, conference materials, and the receptions on Thursday and Friday evenings.
- Cash bars and light hors d’oeuvres will be available at all evening social functions.
- Registered attendees will also receive access to all available session handouts and the attendee roster.
- There is an additional fee for the Pre-Conference Intensives. (Space is limited for these as well.)
What is the guest rate?
- The Guest rate is $449.00.
- Guest rates are typically for spouses or significant others.
- The Guest rate includes access to the NASMM Marketplace and the meal/social functions outlined above.
- Guests are NOT permitted to attend educational sessions.
- If you are seeking to purchase a Guest Rate for someone who will be attending social functions only, please contact our office at 248-442-5859 or email us at info@NASMM.org.
Will I receive a confirmation of my registration?
- A confirmation of your registration will be sent to you via email immediately upon registering online.
- The confirmation will come from the email firstname.lastname@example.org so please add this address to your "safe list." Additional confirmation materials will be emailed to you in late September.
Will I be refunded if I have to cancel my registration?
We'll be sorry that you won't be able to join us for this exceptional learning and networking experience! However, we understand that things happen so if you simply can't attend, please notify us in writing. Please see the refund policy below.
- Absolutely no refunds will be made after September 1, 2022.
- Cancellations prior to July 1 will receive a refund, less a 25% administrative fee based on the total cancelled registration fee.
- Cancellations received between July 2 and August 1, 2022 will be refunded less a 35% administrative fee based on the total cancelled registration fee.
- Cancellations received between August 2 and August 31, 2022 will be refunded less a 40% administrative fee based on the total cancelled registration fee.
- Request for refunds MUST be received in writing. NASMM cannot refund conference fees if you cannot attend the conference due to inclement weather.
- NASMM cannot refund registrations for COVID concerns unless there is a federal mandate from the CDC imposing the cancellation of travel and events. NASMM will follow CDC and local guidelines/protocols for NASMM 2022.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you are unable to attend but someone else from your organization can come in your place, please notify us in writing via email email@example.com
I am a member of the press. Do you have press registration?
NASMM welcomes professional editorial staff (including photographers and camera crews) of print, online, and broadcast media to attend the NASMM Annual Conference & Exposition on a complimentary basis. Please contact Jennifer Pickett at 248-442-5859 to arrange your press credentials.
What type of food is served?
- NASMM provides a full breakfast buffet on Friday, October 21 and Sunday, October 23. and an expanded continental breakfast on Saturday, October 22.
- Easy-to-eat finger foods are provided for lunch on Friday.
- Light hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar are available during the evening receptions – soda and water are always complimentary.
I have dietary restrictions, what should I do?
- NASMM is prepared to make accommodations for reasonable dietary restrictions.
- For most dietary restrictions, a vegetarian/gluten free meal is offered. You can check this option on your registration form.
What is the dress code?
- We want you to be comfortable so you can enjoy your meeting experience!
- Therefore, business casual dress is strongly encouraged.
- We suggest bringing a light sweater or jacket with you during the day as meeting rooms may be cooler than you anticipate.
How do I access the conference handouts?
- NASMM will provide you with access to our conference mobile app.
- This site allows you to access the session handouts prior to attending.
- You may print out whatever documents you like, or simply view them on your mobile device, tablet or laptop. Internet access will be available.
My question is not here! Who should I contact?
We're sorry that we could not anticipate your needs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you!