NASMM's commitment to ethics and professional excellence stands out in today's competitive marketplace. NASMM is the recognized voice of senior relocation and transition issues. Additionally, NASMM fosters solid relationships with national senior living chains and develops industry specific marketing and operational tools for you to use. NASMM works to secure discounts on the products and services you need as a Senior Move Manager and promotes the Senior Move Management industry to a wide range of regional and national audiences. NASMM works to raise the profile of the senior move management industry while helping you grow your business!
- Referrals from NASMM's solid relationships with national senior living providers and employee assistance programs
- Consumer referrals through NASMM's website
- Member-to-member referrals
- Recognition in national media including The New York Times, Washington Post, AARP Magazine, National Public Radio, Angie's List and more
- Secondary website presence with numerous caregiver sites including A Place for Mom and Caring.com
- Low-cost and no-cost marketing and operational tools
- Co-branded brochures, flyers and booklets
- NASMM's National Industry Partners and Local Connect Partners provide you with discounts on the products and services you require to streamline your daily operations, enhance the services you offer, and expand your revenue streams
- Insurance programs providing coverage specific to the Senior Move Management profession, and exclusively for NASMM members
- NASMM's Ethics Compliance Commission offers you support and guidance, while providing your clients with confidence and peace of mind
- Partnerships with Move For Hunger and Habitat for Humanity provide the opportunity for you to "give back" while supplying your clients with meaningful charitable donation options
- NASMM@HOME initiative provides you with a unique opportunity to expand your services to help older adults who wish to downsize to remain in their home and "age in place"
Click here to apply.