Education. Training. Networking. Knowledge: the hallmarks of senior move management professionalism. Through numerous learning activities, NASMM ensures its members are knowledgeable about the industry's latest research, technology, best practices, innovations, and trends. In a constantly maturing and rapidly changing industry, NASMM offers a range of comprehensive programs and convenient services to expand your professional expertise and improve your company's performance.
- Nationally acclaimed Annual Conference and Expo
- The most comprehensive senior move management business development training — NASMM's FrontDoor Program
- Cost-effective and efficient education through NASMM University Audio Seminars and Webinars
- Online networking and problem solving through NASMM's moderated E-Lists
- Mentorship opportunities through NASMM's iMentor program
- Discounted training through affiliate agreements with the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD)
- Participation in NASMM's A+ Accreditation Program — the highest level of professional achievement that can be attained by a Senior Move Management company
Click here to apply.