Coming in 2017, NASMM is pleased to present our NASMM@Home Specialist Designation. This 5-module online program will provide you with the knowledge, strategies and resources to assist older adults to safely and effectively age-in-place.
Module 1: The Aging in Place Assessment
- Functional Home Living Assessment
- Safety Assessment
Module 2: Universal Design
- Design versus Function
Module 3: Aging in Place Technology
Module 4: Home Modifications
- Building Codes
Module 5: Pulling It All Together
- Determining your Age in Place business model
- Legal, operational and insurance considerations
- Marketing plan and resources
- Measuring success
At the conclusion of each online module, participants will be required to take an pass an assessment. Upon successfully completing the NASMM@Home Specialist program, participants will be awarded the NASMM@Home Specialist designation.
Program Fee: $379 - NASMM Members. This course is not available to non NASMM members.
Program Fee Includes:
- 5 Online Modules + accompanying tools and resources
- Use of NASMM@Home Specialist logo
- NASMM@Home Specialist Certificate
- NASMM@Home Specialist Customized Promotional Materials