Helping You Stay Ahead Of The Game
NASMM information is accurate, timely, and trustworthy. It's just what you need to help shape your business with confidence. NASMM provides you with the latest information on topics from emerging trends in small business and aging services to industry demographic information and marketing to Boomers. Whatever you need, whenever you need it — NASMM provides you with information you can depend on.
- Technical support and problem solving from NASMM's staff — we're here to support you
- Timely information to keep you successful through NASMM's monthly online magazine, Moving Matters
- Member-to-Member support through NASMM's listserv
- Real-time information and connections with NASMM's active social media activities
- Weekly alerts to keep you current
- NASMM Demographics Surveys to keep you current with member trends
- NASMM National Customer Satisfaction Surveys allow you to benchmark your services
Click here to apply.
One Friday Morning 05.24.13
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! In this video, WWII veterans share their stories about serving overseas. Here’s just a glimpse of why they are widely recognized as The Greatest Generation. Thank you! Memorial Day 2013: WW II Vets Remember
One Friday Morning 05.10.13
A good friend of NASMM‘s, Dr. David Ekerdt of the University of Kansas, wrote the following blog post for The New Old Age blog of the The New York Times. Dr. Ekerdt has spoken at two (2) NASMM Annual Conferences about his research on … Continue reading